There are many international fairs that show the latest trends for home decoration, and the most important firms attending exhibited their products and la creations. But without a doubt, Maison & Objet Paris is the world reference of the decorative arts of the house universe, with 40% of visitors and international exhibitors. The fair brings together different sectors such as interior design, furniture, decoration, accessories, objects, dinnerware, upholstery, home textiles
3 reasons to visit MAISON & OBJET PARIS
- An offer of decoration that counts among the most extensive (more than 3,000 exhibitors) and diverse (furniture, lighting, textiles, kitchen utensils and kitchen equipment, decoration accessories, architectural solutions, etc.) in the world.
- Products presented in meticulous scenarios, a space dedicated to emerging trends in the decoration market and a series of conferences of professionals on different topics, which are an unprecedented source of inspiration.
A unique experience in the decoration market that allows visitors to optimize their presence at the fair and discover a maximum of brands.
The advantages of exposing MAISON & OBJET PARIS
- It is a 100% professional event in which all visitors are potential clients or journalists.
- The event attracts some 70,000 unique visitors.
More than 50% of the visitors are international.
- The theme of the fair, which every year inspires tens of thousands of professionals who come to MAISON & OBJET PARIS.
The designer of the year
The Talents à la Carta, a selection of 6 designers or groups of French designers, who represent the vanguard of the French creation and that will also be exhibited at the fair
The reorganization of the fair, with a stage of visit more adapted to the expectations of the visitors and in coherence with the evolutions of the market of the decoration
The new implementation of MAISON & OBJET IprojetsI (a space dedicated to architectural solutions with high added value for interior and exterior), Hall 8, which gives it a new visibility and allows it to grow even more.